Adaptive Learning with Moodle
A review of how to use Adaptive Learning and Analytics with the open-ware online management system Moodle.
Click on the image for a free complementary PDF copy of the manual
A review of Adaptive Learning Methods and how they could be incorporated into the Moodle Learning Management System.
Click the image to be taken to the download page.
A 94 page booklet to guide Trainers and Teachers in the basics and more advanced aspects of Moodle covering
- Course Creation
- Adding Resources
- Adding Activities
- Blocks and plugins
- Pedagogical Aspects of Moodle
User Centred Design in Learning Management Systems, Moodle
In this paper I will look at the use of “user centred design”, epistemology and semiotics in the creation of a virtual learning environment, in this case Moodle.
Research into Increasing Student Engagement in the use of College Virtual Learning Environment.
The purpose of the action research assignment is use of an Action Research approach in an exploration of the ways to increase students’ engagement in the use of the Colleges Virtual Learning Environment (VLE), Moodle.
Published several successful manuals on the use of Moodle and e-learning with over 62,000 readers for my “Illustrated Guide to Moodle”.
- Moodle 3.0 for Teachers:-An Illustrated Guide Lulu March 1, 2016 Author: Mark Rollins
- Moodle 2 Engage Students: An Illustrated Guide April 2013 Author: Mark Rollins
- Moodle 2.0 For Teachers an Illustrated Guide Lulu May 1, 2011 Authors: Mark Rollins
- Moodle 2.6 For Teachers: An Illustrated Guide, 2014 Author Mark Rollins
- Guerra Scale and Moodle.Lulu 2011, Author: Mark Rollins Guerra Scale and Moodle
- Using Moodle to Complete a Knowledge Survey. Lulu May 1, 2010 Authors: Mark Rollins.
- Effective Uses of Quizzes in Moodle. Lulu May 1, 2010 Author: Mark Rollins
- Using Lessons in Moodle: An Illustrated Guide, 2010, Author: Mark Rollins
- Moodle for Teachers: An Illustrated Guide, 2010, Author: Mark Rollins