Some of the key trends in LMS across the Globe
- Beginning in 2011, the growth rate of the e-Learning market amounted to 5.1% in North America, 6% in Western Europe, 8.2% in the Middle East, 14.6% in Latin America, 15.3% in Africa, 16.9% in Eastern Europe and 17.3% in Asia.
- 40% of LMS buyers report a 40% increase in revenue, 53% increase in productivity, 26% decrease in cost, and 16% decrease in turnover rate as the result of an LMS purchase.
- LMSs (Learning Management Systems) are widely used in a variety of industries, but the leading one is Education (21%); then comes Technology (12%) and Manufacturing (9%
- The worth of the LMS market was measured at $2.5 bn in 2013, $7.8 bn in 2016 and, according to numerous predictions, the number will have grown to $15.72 bn by 2021.
- The number of governmental institutions using LMS software for training purposes remains small (2%).
- These figures indicate a considerable financial contribution to the distance education field, not to mention the huge potential of the e-Learning market.
- More than half of LMS acquirers implement their LMSs within 6 months, whereas another 24% of buyers need up to 1 year…….