M.J.R Learning Consultancy Ltd are a specialist provider of Learning Management Systems. Our expertise is based on 20 years teaching of which 10 of those was as e-learning innovator and champion in a UK Technical College. We have successfully introduced Learning Management Systems to educational and corporate environments both nationally and internationally, which have resulted in a tangible increase in student learning success rates.
Our approach begins by assessing the organisations’ specific needs, current learning environment and tools. Once we have understood this we would then recommend the most appropriate system to suit needs. We would then progress with implementation of the selected Learning Management System and carry out any training needs to ensure staff and students understand how to use the system to best effect.
Mark Rollins M.Sc. B.Sc.(Hons) Cert. Ed, PgDip E-Learning MIfL
Innovative and creative Director facilitating the accreditation and running of training courses specifically in the Education Sector. Particular role in the creation and maintaining of e-learning portals and content.
E-Learning developer, Moodle and WordPress e-learning course creator.
M.J.R Learning Consultancy Ltd, founded in 2013, passionate about the use of learning technology and innovative use of Learning Management Systems business.
Nearly twenty years experience in F.E. and H.E. provision, past Senior Lecturer and author of several manuals on Moodle and E-Learning.
“Engaging students in the use of VLEs”.
E-learning, Moodle Certified Teacher, Adobe Captivate 6. WordPress, Website Design (SEO)and pedagogically sound course design, adaptive learning and semantic search engines.
Responsible for the development and dissemination of e-learning technology and CPD and in particular advancement of the Virtual Learning Environment.
Published several successful manuals on the use of Moodle and e-learning with over 62,000 readers for my “Illustrated Guide to Moodle”.
- Moodle 3.0 for Teachers:-An Illustrated Guide Lulu March 1, 2016 Author: Mark Rollins
- Moodle 2 Engage Students: An Illustrated Guide April 2013 Author: Mark Rollins
- Moodle 2.0 For Teachers an Illustrated Guide Lulu May 1, 2011 Authors: Mark Rollins
- Moodle 2.6 For Teachers: An Illustrated Guide, 2014 Author Mark Rollins
- Guerra Scale and Moodle.Lulu 2011, Author: Mark Rollins Guerra Scale and Moodle
- Using Moodle to Complete a Knowledge Survey. Lulu May 1, 2010 Authors: Mark Rollins.
- Effective Uses of Quizzes in Moodle. Lulu May 1, 2010 Author: Mark Rollins
- Using Lessons in Moodle: An Illustrated Guide, 2010, Author: Mark Rollins
- Moodle for Teachers: An Illustrated Guide, 2010, Author: Mark Rollins
Thanks Mark, this has been a most helpful, in-depth report with very valid recommendations
Very pleased with the work that Mark has provided by adding some new functions to my Moodle course, making valuable changes and advising me- thanks for your good work Mark.Marylin